FW: [jacksongenealogy] Re: Sharecroppers and Other Tales of the South

  • Waynette Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2013
      _____

      From: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of T'Lene Tillotson
      Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 6:37 PM
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: Sharecroppers and Other Tales of the
      South

      Yes, I would appreciate the link. I look forward to reading it.

      I would like the link as well to these stories. How do we all get the link?

      Waynette

      > I didn't publish the book. I made about 20 copies and gave it to family
      members. I have a copy of it on a Blog if you would like a link to it.

      <mailto:jacksongenealogy%40yahoogroups.com>
      > Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: Sharecroppers and Other Tales of the
      South

      > This is wonderful. Where can I purchase a copy?
      >
      > On Jun 13, 2013, at 7:27 AM, <mailto:rayburnhall%40comcast.net> wrote:
      >
      > > I grew up in Jackson County Alabama, part of the time on Sand Mountain,
      part of the time in Stevenson and Bridgeport until I was 19 years old. A few
      years ago I wrote an autobiography covering those years. The Clarion of
      Jackson County publishes one of my stories each month about growing up on
      Sand Mountain.

      it that is both ironic and fantastic at the same time - here everyone is,
      sharing their stories of growing up poor on computers and the Internet!

      > > The thing that is truly fantastic about it is that, as was mentioned a
      day or two ago, this information will be lost if those of you who
      experienced it don't share it, and rather than being stuck away in someone's
      notebook or filing cabinet where no one else has access to it, it will
      forever (hopefully) be available on the World Wide Web where anyone who does
      develop the inclination to want to know can find it.