Re: [jacksongenealogy] New file uploaded to jacksongenealogy

  • poohthatswho66@aol.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 4, 2002
      In a message dated 6/4/2002 2:49:20 AM Central Daylight Time,
      jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com writes:

      can you please tell me how to become a member i went to sign in to look at
      the stuff and it says i'm not a member...please help..thanks..Denise my yahoo
      name is netbabe34

    • jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 19, 2014
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the jacksongenealogy
        group.

        File : /pictures/IMG_0001.jpg
        Uploaded by : chamac45 <chamac45@...>
        Description :

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        chamac45 <chamac45@...>
      • jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 19, 2014
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the jacksongenealogy
          group.

          File : /pictures/IMG_0002 (1).jpg

            Message 5 of 16 , Apr 20, 2014

              cannot access the group at all
              Jewel
              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the jacksongenealogy
              group.

              File : /pictures/IMG_0001.jpg
              Uploaded by : chamac45 <chamac45@...>
              Description :

              You can access this file at the URL:

              Regards,

              chamac45 <chamac45@...>

              No virus found in this message.

            • Mark Klan
              Message 6 of 16 , Apr 21, 2014
                Re: [jacksongenealogy] New file uploaded to jacksongenealogy The automated email from yahoo has the link wrong, amazingly enough.

                There were two pictures uploaded on April 19 -- one called "Unknown Tucker front" and the other "Unkown Tucker 2".

                They can both be found at:

                Or just go to the online group your usual way, then click Files, then Pictures.  The images mentioned above are *not* in the Photos section.

                If you haven't been at Yahoo groups in a while, you'll be prompted for a log-in password.

                Mark

                4/20/2014 9:43 PM, Jewel wrote:

                cannot access the group at all
                Jewel
                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the jacksongenealogy
                group.

                File : /pictures/IMG_0001.jpg
                Uploaded by : chamac45 <
                chamac45@...>
                Description :

                You can access this file at the URL:

                Regards,

                chamac45 <chamac45@...>
                No virus found in this message.
                Checked by AVG -
                www.avg.com

              • Waynette Davis
                Message 7 of 16 , Apr 21, 2014

                  thanks,  I was able to open and look at the Tucker photos.  Waynette Davis

                • jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 16 , Dec 8, 2014
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the jacksongenealogy
                    group.

                    File : /Tracking Your Roots Jackson Co., AL Cemeteries.txt
                    Uploaded by : blackcloud27030 <blackcloud27030@...>
                    Description : Some Cem. not on the MegaFile

                    You can access this file at the URL:

                    Regards,

                    blackcloud27030 <blackcloud27030@...>
                  • Patricia Watson
                    Message 9 of 16 , Dec 8, 2014

                      Clay, I’d like to look at this. For some reason “Files” is grayed out, so I can’t click on it. Any suggestions?

                      Thanks,

                      Pat

                    • blackcloud27030
                      Message 10 of 16 , Dec 8, 2014
                        Pat

                        It looks gray on mine too. Just click it and see if it takes you to Files. If it doesn't probably means you do not have an Yahoo ID, you must have one in order to access all the features at the Group Home Web Site.

                        Clay

                        Message 11 of 16 , Dec 8, 2014

                          I clicked it, but nothing happened. I was signed in under my ID and password, so I’m not sure what is going on. I, also, tried the attachments link, but though it looked like it was trying to load, it didn’t.

                          Thanks,

                          Pat

                          From: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com [mailto:jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com]
                          Sent
                          : Monday, December 08, 2014 5:33 PM
                          To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com

                          Pat

                          It looks gray on mine too. Just click it and see if it takes you to Files. If it doesn't probably means you do not have an Yahoo ID, you must have one in order to access all the features at the Group Home Web Site.

                          Clay

                          Clay, I’d like to look at this. For some reason “Files” is grayed out, so I can’t click on it. Any suggestions?

                          Thanks,

                          Pat

                        • James and Barbara Dooley
                          Message 12 of 16 , Dec 8, 2014
                            I have a terrible time whenever I try to use Yahoo!!  I seem to have lost the URL to Jacksongenealogy.  Will you please email it to me?

                            Thanks,
                            Barbara

                            Message 13 of 16 , Dec 8, 2014

                              Try,   http://www.jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com

                              I am having problems with Yahoo also. Been messing up since they changed to a new format a few months ago. Some of the emails I send just seem to disappear into outer space.

                              Clay

                              Clay, I’d like to look at this. For some reason “Files†is grayed out, so I can’t click on it. Any suggestions?

                              Thanks,
                              Pat

                            • Barbara Dooley
                              Message 14 of 16 , Dec 8, 2014
                                Thanks--I'll try that.

                                Barbara

                                Message 15 of 16 , Dec 9, 2014

                                  Finally, I was able to get in tonight and access the files. I used the link you gave us. J

                                  Thanks,

                                  Pat

                                  Message 16 of 16 , Dec 26, 2014

                                    So strange. I sent this email awhile back, and it’s just showing up.

                                    Thanks,

                                    Pat

                                    From: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com [mailto:jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com]
                                    Sent