Robinson's Spring

  • Karen Venable
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 17, 2013
      Robinson's Spring is what I was looking for instead of Robinson's Cove. Sorry for the confusion . Thanks for all your help.
      Karen
    • Harold Maxwell
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 17, 2013
        Karen,

        Are you of the Abner Venable and Mary Dudley line? Their daughter, Nancy
        Venable married William Robert Keith and they are my 3rd great grandparents.
        Would like confirmation of their antecedents.

        Harold Maxwell

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 18, 2013
          Harold , yes that would be my line. Nancy's brother Ezekiel Kidwell Venable and wife Elizabeth are my 3rd Great grandparents. Would love to share info one these folks. You can email me  at kvbamagirl64@...
          Karen