Re: [jacksongenealogy] Robinsons Cove

  • Jerry Triplett
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 17, 2013
      I did a place name search and found no such cove. The closest thing to that name was a Robertson Cove at Paint Rock.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 17, 2013
        Looking a little further, there is a Robinson Creek north of Hollywood and east of Hwy 33.

        Is there a Robinsons Cove in Jackson County Alabama? If so where is it located ?
        Karen

      • paula stockebrand
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 17, 2013
          http://alabama.hometownlocator.com/maps/feature-map,ftc,1,fid,125736,n,robinson%20spring.cfm