New file uploaded to jacksongenealogy

  • jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 4, 2002
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the jacksongenealogy
      group.

      File : / Click Here!
      Uploaded by : keelienoodles <keelienoodles@...>
      Description : No matter what your credit is like ,there is a card here for you!

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      Message 2 of 15 , May 23, 2006
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the jacksongenealogy
        group.

        File : /CHARLIE SCOTT JENKINS GUION MILLER APP.pdf
        Uploaded by : starry3731 <starry3731@...>
        Description : APPLICATION BY CHARLIE SCOTT JENKINS

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        starry3731 <starry3731@...>
      • Kathryn M Swearingen
        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 18, 2006
        • jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 16, 2007
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the jacksongenealogy
            group.

            File : /TOWNSHIP_RANGE_SECTION.PNG
            Uploaded by : blackcloud27030 <blackcloud27030@...>
            Description : Map showing R & TS showing how TS are cut into Sections.

            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 18, 2008
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the jacksongenealogy
              group.

              File : /SingleParentMeet.htm
              Uploaded by : jfreeloew <jfreeloew@...>
              Description : If you are a single mother or single dad then join our great single parent support group.

              jfreeloew <jfreeloew@...>
            • jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 15 , Aug 2, 2008
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the jacksongenealogy
                group.

                File : /JacksonALCem.kml
                Uploaded by : wright9338 <j.wright@...>
                Description : Google-Earth file of Jackson County Cemeteries - open in Google Earth

                wright9338 <j.wright@...>
              • jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 15 , Apr 30, 2009
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the jacksongenealogy
                  group.

                  File : /A Brief Overview of the Melungeons.doc
                  Uploaded by : jackman_0645 <hkatherinejohn@...>
                  Description : This is from Melungeons.com, A group that has been reseraching this

                  Message 8 of 15 , Jun 19, 2009
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the jacksongenealogy
                    group.

                    File : /Paint Rock.zip
                    Uploaded by : leerosestlee <leeroses@...>
                    Description : Birth and Death records of Dr. James H. Sentell

                    leerosestlee <leeroses@...>
                  • jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 15 , Mar 10 11:03 AM
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the jacksongenealogy
                      group.

                      File : /Painted Rock Valley Clay Cemetery(1).pdf
                      Uploaded by : blackcloud27030 <blackcloud27030@...>
                      Description : Clay Cemetery File Paint Rock Valley

                      You can access this file at the URL:

                      Regards,

                      blackcloud27030 <blackcloud27030@...>
                    • fletcher and frances hudson
                      Message 10 of 15 , Mar 16 8:25 AM
                        I am having trouble getting on the group. I lost my password and the
                        group does not recognize my ID: fletcherhudson. Any suggestions?

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the jacksongenealogy
                        group.

                        File : /Painted Rock Valley Clay Cemetery(1).pdf
                        Uploaded by : blackcloud27030 <blackcloud27030@
                        <mailto:blackcloud27030%40yahoo.com> yahoo.com>
                        Description : Clay Cemetery File Paint Rock Valley

                        You can access this file at the URL:
                        http://groups.
                        alley%20Clay%20Cemetery%281%29.pdf>
                        yahoo.com/group/jacksongenealogy/files/Painted%20Rock%20Valley%20Clay%20
                        Cemetery%281%29.pdf

                        http://help.
                        <http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/forms/general.
                        htmlfiles>
                        yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/forms/general.htmlfiles

                        Regards,

                        blackcloud27030 <blackcloud27030@ <mailto:blackcloud27030%40yahoo.com>
                        yahoo.com>

                      • Limestone Roots
                        Message 11 of 15 , Apr 12, 2010
                          The link opens a page which states: "The requested file or directory is not found on the server."

                          Is the file still available?

                          Thanks,
                          Davis Limestone

                          <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/jacksongen ealogy/files/ Painted%20Rock% 20V
                          alley%20Clay% 20Cemetery% 281%29.pdf>
                          yahoo.com/group/ jacksongenealogy /files/Painted% 20Rock%20Valley% 20Clay%20
                          Cemetery%281% 29.pdf

                          http://help.
                          <http://help. yahoo.com/ l/us/yahoo/ groups/original/ members/forms/ general.
                          htmlfiles>
                          yahoo.com/l/ us/yahoo/ groups/original/ members/forms/ general.htmlfile s

                          Regards,

                          blackcloud27030 <blackcloud27030@ <mailto:blackcloud2 7030%40yahoo. com>
                          yahoo.com>

                        • Clay Gullatt
                          Message 12 of 15 , Apr 12, 2010
                            Davis

                            If you are referring to the Painted Rock Valley Clay Cemetery File posted on 10 Mar 2010, yes the file is there and still works, I just checked it. It is the third file from the bottom under FILES. This is a file that I upload to our group so you don't get redirected someplace else as so many of the old files and links were uploaded to hosts that no longer exist. Yahoo's Geocities and AOL and MSN free hosting sites are all gone.  I recommend to everyone if they have a family file to upload it to rootsweb.com with a copy to our group as long as it has a Jackson Co. connection. Ancestry.com has said they intend to maintain rootsweb.com as a free site.

                            Clay