Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: My family Names

  • waynette davis
    Message 1 of 28 , May 19, 2013
      I have some Dicey's in my family, but out of pocket at the moment and can
      reply later in detail later. . Is the Dicey to whom your refer buried in
      Center Point Cemetery in the community of Pikeville near Scottsboro? Check
      out that cemetery if, yes to that question. Waynette Davis

    • Elaine Goodman
      Message 2 of 28 , May 19, 2013
        Dixie Ann Shelton Goodman is buried in Rainsville at "Burnt Church".

        Elaine

      • Elaine Goodman
        Message 3 of 28 , May 20, 2013
          I wrote "Dixie Ann" Should have been Dicie Ann.