Re: [jacksongenealogy] Catherine King dau of Wm/Sarah King of Jackson, AL disappears aft.1850 Census?

  • Bbrock1945
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2013
      There were Kings/Boones in Missouri in the early 1820's and on. They were in Howard County and then Jackson County and maybe Clay County later.

      Brenda Vanderpool Brockman

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3, 2013
        Thank you, I think those are the King Boones that I got off track on once.

        I am assuming you are talking about the ones where a Catherine King ended up
        in Sulphur Springs, Texas right down the road from me now.

        Appreciate it.

        Waynette Davis