RE: [jacksongenealogy] Catherine King dau of Wm/Sarah King of Jackson, AL disappears aft.1850 Census?

  • Waynette Davis
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2 9:09 PM
      Thanks for your response, Larry. Negative is better than no responce at
      all. Waynette

    • Bbrock1945
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3 7:13 AM
        There were Kings/Boones in Missouri in the early 1820's and on. They were in Howard County and then Jackson County and maybe Clay County later.

        Brenda Vanderpool Brockman

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 3 5:26 PM
          Thank you, I think those are the King Boones that I got off track on once.

          I am assuming you are talking about the ones where a Catherine King ended up
          in Sulphur Springs, Texas right down the road from me now.

          Appreciate it.

          Waynette Davis