Re: [jacksongenealogy] Catherine King dau of Wm/Sarah King of Jackson, AL disappears aft.1850 Census?

  • Larry Williams
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2 12:16 PM
      There are several group of Kings in Jackson County. I am related to one of
      them but this one is not familiar.
      Larry Williams

      --
      Larry G. Williams
      Co-Director, Agrimissions

    • Waynette Davis
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2 9:09 PM
        Thanks for your response, Larry. Negative is better than no responce at
        all. Waynette

      • Bbrock1945
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 3 7:13 AM
          There were Kings/Boones in Missouri in the early 1820's and on. They were in Howard County and then Jackson County and maybe Clay County later.

          Brenda Vanderpool Brockman

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 3 5:26 PM
            Thank you, I think those are the King Boones that I got off track on once.

            I am assuming you are talking about the ones where a Catherine King ended up
            in Sulphur Springs, Texas right down the road from me now.

            Appreciate it.

            Waynette Davis