Re: [jacksongenealogy] 1880 census

  • Wyona Moon
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2002
      Pam, The only information I have of William is from 1840 census and from his
      probate papers. He was born in Tn or Pa. There is a marriage record in
      madison County recs for a William Moon and Mary Ann Perkins abt 1811. He
      died about 1844 and his probate papers list children as: 1-George W. Moon
      who is my gg grandfather
      2-William Jefferson Moon
      3-Malinda Moon
      4-Andrew Jackson Moon who is my husband's g grandfather
      5-Eliza C. Moon
      6-James L. (Layefette) Moon
      7-Hester P. Moon
      George W Married Mildred Sutton
      Andrew Jackson Married Sarah Maples
      William Jefferson Married Catherine Miller
      Malinda married Dempsa Hannah
      James L. Married Nancy Moon
      Hester P. Married Edward Noah Maples Jr.
      Eliza C. Married Varnar Cowan.
      Wyona