Catherine King dau of Wm/Sarah King of Jackson, AL disappears aft.1850 Census?

  • waynette_davis
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2 10:48 AM
      Catherine King born in 1837 in Jackson County, Alabama, 5th living child of William and Sarah King. She had siblings, Meredith, Wiley, Elizabeth and Malinda, all Alabama born. [Catherin is NOT the same Catherine King who is daughter of William R. King and Sarah Boone] (different family). Catherine disappears from me after the 1850 Jackson County Census. Does anyone have information on Catherine King?
      Waynette
    • Larry Williams
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2 12:16 PM
        There are several group of Kings in Jackson County. I am related to one of
        them but this one is not familiar.
        Larry Williams

        --
        Larry G. Williams
        Co-Director, Agrimissions

      • Waynette Davis
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2 9:09 PM
          Thanks for your response, Larry. Negative is better than no responce at
          all. Waynette

        • Bbrock1945
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 3 7:13 AM
            There were Kings/Boones in Missouri in the early 1820's and on. They were in Howard County and then Jackson County and maybe Clay County later.

            Brenda Vanderpool Brockman

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 3 5:26 PM
              Thank you, I think those are the King Boones that I got off track on once.

              I am assuming you are talking about the ones where a Catherine King ended up
              in Sulphur Springs, Texas right down the road from me now.

              Appreciate it.

              Waynette Davis