Catherine King dau of Wm/Sarah King of Jackson, AL disappears aft.1850 Census?

  • waynette_davis
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2013
      Catherine King born in 1837 in Jackson County, Alabama, 5th living child of William and Sarah King. She had siblings, Meredith, Wiley, Elizabeth and Malinda, all Alabama born. [Catherin is NOT the same Catherine King who is daughter of William R. King and Sarah Boone] (different family). Catherine disappears from me after the 1850 Jackson County Census. Does anyone have informaion on Catherine King?
      Waynette
    • waynette_davis
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2013
        Catherine King born in 1837 in Jackson County, Alabama, 5th living child of William and Sarah King. She had siblings, Meredith, Wiley, Elizabeth and Malinda, all Alabama born. [Catherin is NOT the same Catherine King who is daughter of William R. King and Sarah Boone] (different family). Catherine disappears from me after the 1850 Jackson County Census. Does anyone have information on Catherine King?
        Waynette
      • Larry Williams
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2, 2013
          There are several group of Kings in Jackson County. I am related to one of
          them but this one is not familiar.
          Larry Williams

          --
          Larry G. Williams
          Co-Director, Agrimissions

        • Waynette Davis
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 2, 2013
            Thanks for your response, Larry. Negative is better than no responce at
            all. Waynette

          • Bbrock1945
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 3, 2013
              There were Kings/Boones in Missouri in the early 1820's and on. They were in Howard County and then Jackson County and maybe Clay County later.

              Brenda Vanderpool Brockman

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 3, 2013
                Thank you, I think those are the King Boones that I got off track on once.

                I am assuming you are talking about the ones where a Catherine King ended up
                in Sulphur Springs, Texas right down the road from me now.

                Appreciate it.

                Waynette Davis