Jackson County RIDDLE'S & (CHARLES McCUTCHEN)

  • Loretta Simmons
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 4:46 PM
      I posted on my need for help on my RIDDLE line in message # 15237 on Feb.17,2012,
      however did not see or realize a follow-up answer from Charles McCutchen until today
      when someone sent me a copy of that answer by Charles wherein Charles ask if i had
      made my RIDDLE needs known to WILLIE GAIL RIDDLES-ROTZOLL ?

      Charlie, i am so sorry that i some how missed your message & help the first time,
      and i am sorry to say that i am not familiar with the WILLIE GAIL RIDDLES-ROTZOLL,
      can you put me in touch with He or She.

      Thanks so much.

      Loretta Simmons