CW Service of Joseph Thomas

  • Jerry Triplett
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2013
      I'm offering a big round of thanks to about a dozen of you that responded to my request for CW help. Thanks to all of you, I now have a couple of months of followup to do and I think I will be able to write a good summary of Joseph's service. Basically, all of this is new info for me.

      Thanks.

      Jerry T