RE: [jacksongenealogy] King Family of Jackson County, Alabama, with daughter Elizabeth, born 1817

  • Waynette Davis
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2013
      I can tell you which Elizabeth King in Jackson County, is NOT your relative
      who married Isaac Sanders if that is helpful.

      Elizabeth King dau of Wm King and Sarah ? of Jackson Co Ala., who was born
      in 1825 never married. Good luck in your search.

      Waynette Davis

    • gary_bsanders
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 21, 2013
        Thanks, Waynette, that does help. I have been searching through the 1840 census which lists the following households: Charles King, Elizabeth (apparently an elderly widow), Elijah King, William M. King, William King (who married Sarah), and then Isham King. William M. King appears to be too young to be the father of my Elizabeth, so this would narrow the list to the households of Charles King, Elizabeth King, and Elijah King.