Looking for Stewart Family Connection Jackson County, Alabama

  • Taterib@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      Anyone that has Stewart Family connections from Jackson County Alabama around
      the Bellefonte/Stevenson area please post. Or anyone that may have any info
      on these two Stewart's please let me know. Lydia Stewart b: abt. 1809 her
      daughter Nancy Stewart b: Sept. 1839. Nancy Stewart father born in Tennessee
      according to AL census records that I have. Nancy Stewart married to Chapley
      Hampton after 1862 she was his second wife. These two Stewart ladies were my
      GG & GGG Grandmothers. This is all the entire family has on them. We have no
      other information on either Lydia or Nancy Stewart. I'd really appreciate any
      help I can get.

      Thanks, Judy