Re: [jacksongenealogy] Indian Heritage

  • Roger Burbank
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14, 2013
      Dalene, do you know if your Albert Guinn was related to Margaret Guinn? she married Samuel Williams, they lived in Limrock, Jackson Co. Alabama.  Margaret was born 1792 in Tenn.  Thanks Roger

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 14, 2013
        Roger I have never heard of a Margaret Guinn,But then I am just starting to dig around should I come up with her name I will let you know ok..