Indian Heritage

  • wanagiwinyan@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13 12:01 PM
      Iam looking for information on my great grandmother Agnus Hayes Guinn,married to Albert Guinn had 3 sons and 1 daughter,one of their sons Clyde Boothus Guinn (married Julia Talley) was my GrandPaw,and their daughter May Guinn just was never married and passed away while in the cumberland nursing home in 2012,they were from Carnes Alabama but also lived in Scottsboro (i think).I also know that ggrandmother Agnus was half cherokee indian.and info. would be greatly apreciated ..thank you Dalene Carden purrain@...
    • Roger Burbank
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 14 9:16 AM
        Dalene, do you know if your Albert Guinn was related to Margaret Guinn? she married Samuel Williams, they lived in Limrock, Jackson Co. Alabama.  Margaret was born 1792 in Tenn.  Thanks Roger

        Iam looking for information on my great grandmother Agnus Hayes Guinn,married to Albert Guinn had 3 sons and 1 daughter,one of their sons Clyde Boothus Guinn (married Julia Talley) was my GrandPaw,and their daughter May Guinn just was never married and passed away while in the cumberland nursing home in 2012,they were from Carnes Alabama but also lived in Scottsboro (i think).I also know that ggrandmother Agnus was half cherokee indian.and info. would be greatly apreciated ..thank you Dalene Carden purrain@...

      • Wanagi Winyan
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 14 1:48 PM
          Roger I have never heard of a Margaret Guinn,But then I am just starting to dig around should I come up with her name I will let you know ok..