Re: [jacksongenealogy] CIVIL WAR IMPACT ON OUR JACKSON COUNTY ANCESTORS

  • Joy Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2013
      There is a store/museum just outside of Bell Buckle, Tn that sells period costumes & accessories. I have attached their website. Last time I was there, they had both Union and Confed uniforms, accessories, and ladies period clothing.
      Bell Buckle is most easily reached by going West on I-24 toward N'ville. You would take the Beechgrove Rd exit; bottom of exit go left. Travel about 1 - 2 miles, look for sign to right for Bell Buckle and the Webb School. This road leads straight into BB; you go thru the Webb school zone. Bell Buckle is on the right, the US Post Office is on the left. I believe you stay on this road straight across the RR tracks, and the Blockade Runner will be on the right outside of town.
      *Not absolutely certain on the direction past BB, but believe this is correct.

      http://blockaderunner.com/

      Joy