The Patriot Newspaper by Felix Mathews July 1976

  • anno78216
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2013
      Barbara Gonce Clepper wrote "Gonce & Wynne Genealogy" in 1986 which has been a wonderful book in helping and leading me in my genealogy research. The above named Patriot Newspaper is used for a source & Barbara lists dates as 29 Jan 1976; 8 April 1976; 6 May 1976; 24 June 1976; and 1 July 1976. Can anyone tell me about this newspaper? Is it in a library on microfilm, etc. Who is Felix Mathews? Barbara states in her source "the original copies were provided to the author, by Wilson Gonce and Nancy Gonce."
      Any help is most appreciated. Thank you!

      Ann Carlton Oppenheimer
      Researching the following surnames (Direct Lines),

      Adkins(VA), Allen(NC), Allison(NC), Anderson(SCO,VA), Benton(NC/SC),Blanks(VA), Blevins(KY), Bridges(VA), Carlton(VA), Carrell/Caroll(VA), Clarke(VA), Crouch(VA), Ezell(VA), Forman/Foreman(NC), Gray(VA), Gillespie(PA,VA,NC,SC), Gonce(DE), Grigg(VA), Harris(VA), House(VA), Jones(NC), Jordan(NC), McCrary(NC), Martin(NC), Nunnelley(GA), Pickens(FR, SCO, IRE, PA,VA,NC,SC), Pipkin(NC), Powell(GA), Price(NC), Rogers(TN), Rose(VA), Scott(NC,AL), Southerland(NC), Sowerby/Sowersby(VA), Spiltimber(VA), Whitehorn/Whitehorne(VA), Wiggins(VA), Wilson(TN).