How to unsubscribe to the list

  • Richard Matthews
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2002
      How do I unsubscribe from a group?
      To unsubscribe on the Web:
      1.. Sign in to Yahoo! Groups and go to the My Groups page.
      2.. Click on the Edit My Groups link at the top of the page.
      3.. Look for the group you wish to unsubscribe from, and check the corresponding box on the right side of the page.
      4.. Click Save Changes at the bottom or top of the page.
      The group will no longer be listed on the My Groups page, and you will no longer receive messages.
      To unsubscribe via email:

      From your email program, send a blank message to:

      This must be done using the email address you subscribed under.