HICKS/SMITH/COOLEY

  • Regina Pipes
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2012
      For several years I have been trying to find out who Mary Jane HICKS SMITH'S
      family was. Mary Jane HICKS SMITH was the mother of Isaac, Jim, Martha and
      Lucinda Annie Jane SMITH. Mary Jane was married to an Issac SMITH and they
      lived in south Tennessee probably in the Chattanooga area then they moved to
      Jackson County, Alabama. I think Mary Jane HICKS came to Alabama with just
      her children. I found a death paper on an Isaac SMITH that was 48 when he
      died 10 Feb., 1930 and it says his parents were Mary HICKS and Isaac SMITH
      and he was living in Hollywood, Alabama at the time. I then found a Mary
      SMITH that was around 74 years old when she died 28 Feb. 1925 in Wanville,
      Jackson County, Alabama. It list her father as Richard HICKS and mother
      unknown. I am almost sure this is my Mary HICKS SMITH. Her two sons never
      married. Her daughter Lucinda Annie Jane SMITH married James William COOLEY.
      I would love to hear from anyone that can help me on these families.

      Thanks

      Regina

      rgpipes@...