Re: Keel - Whitaker

  • Helen
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2012
      Priscilla's father was John Whitaker and mother Winney (last name unknown). John born (circa)1761 in North Carolina and died (post)1830 in Alabama and is buried in Whitaker Cemetery at Nebo, Madison County, Alabama. Winney was John's first wife and died in North Carolina, 15 July 1801 in Beaufort County, North Carolina. John and Winney were
      married about 1783. John was a Revolution War. He and his second wife Susan Graham are my 6th great grandparents.

      I have extensive information on the Whitaker Family and Keel Family.

      If I can help just let me know.

      Helen Hugh Childress Lopez
      hhughcl@...

      --- In