RE: [jacksongenealogy] Old Photo Restoration

  • Regina Pipes
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2012
      Southerlands Photo in Huntsville could probably help you.

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2012
        Thank you so much Regina.  I'll check out Southerlands on Monday.

        Annette will talk to you tomorrow.

        Helen

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 8, 2012
          If Southerlands does not work out for you contact my son Rob at
          rob@.... He does all the restoration on our family pictures.

          Bob Henshaw

          FPC of Huntsville, Inc

          256 534-7282