Old Photo Restoration

  • hhughcl
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2012
      Does anyone living in the Jackson, Marshall or Madison County, Alabama area know of a business or person that restores older photo's?

      I had a contact in Madison County that did great restoration but they went out of business and I need some old photos restored.

      Thank you
      Helen
    • Regina Pipes
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2012
        Southerlands Photo in Huntsville could probably help you.

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2012
          Thank you so much Regina.  I'll check out Southerlands on Monday.

          Annette will talk to you tomorrow.

          Helen

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 8, 2012
            If Southerlands does not work out for you contact my son Rob at
            rob@.... He does all the restoration on our family pictures.

            Bob Henshaw

            FPC of Huntsville, Inc

            256 534-7282