Re: [jacksongenealogy] Lula Pelham

  • Kristy Farr
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 18, 2012
      yes this is the Lula I am looking for? i need to find some info on her such
      as a death record or obit

    • blackcloud27030@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 18, 2012
        Kristy

        Lula is listed in the AL Death records as:

        Lula J. McCloster
        d. 11 Jun 1937
        Age. 38
        Stevenson, Jackson Co. AL
        Mother: Ketty Pellom
        Spouse: Bill McCloster
        Vol: 34
        Death Cert. 16555
        Roll: 3

        Familysearch.org lists her as Lula Jones MCClosten.

        One of her children's death (James Edward d. 1941) at familysearch lists her as Loula Jane Pelloham.

        Clay

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 18, 2012
          thank you so much...do you know how i could get a copy?

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 18, 2012
            You can order it from the AL Dept of Public Health for $15.00. Go to their website for a form to fill out.

            You can also order it through VitalCheck for an additional fee.

            Clay