Catherine "Cate/Kate" Pelham Bogue Whitner b. Mar. 1876 Franklin Co. TN

  • blackcloud27030@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2012
      Kristy

      Go to our Group Home Website and click on messages then enter Pelham in search engine you will find all the info that I came up with on the Pelhams.

      Cate's father was Francis M. Pelham b. Feb 1833 TN. Her mother was Josephine Maiden Name Unknown b. 1843 GA.

      They are listed on the 1870 Dist 12 Franklin Co. TN Census, the 1880 Independence Co. ARK Census, the 1900 Kash, Jackson Co. Census as Pellum.

      On the 1880 Census are a Niece and Nephew named Lucinda and Joseph S. Studard by the 1900/1910 Census Joseph has taken the Pelham name.

      Never did find a marriage record for Francis and Josephine they probably mar. abt 1866 in Franklin Co. TN?