REGARDING: ERROR CORRECTION ON FINDA-GRAVE

  • TOM F DUNKLIN
    Message 1 of 36 , Aug 11, 2012
      What a great group! I received several answers to my question about corrections and I want to thank each and everyone of you for taking the time to help me with this problem.

      Wishing each of you a great weekend,

      Paula

    • First
      Message 36 of 36 , Sep 15, 2012
        yes i think so...im trying to locate info on Ethel Sargent now..Last know address i have for her was listed on this link.