Re: [jacksongenealogy] JACKSON COUNTY CHRONICLES

  • Annette Norris Bradford
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1 7:47 PM
      On 7/27/2012 11:45 AM, blackcloud27030@... wrote:

      > Ann
      >
      > Is there any plans to publish the past editions of the Jackson County
      > Chronicles in book form or as an E-Book? Is so any idea of when? I
      > think many of our members would be interested in getting a copy.
      >
      > Clay

      > From: Ann B. Chambless <rabc123@...

      I still think there are several good books possible from excerpting all
      the great historical information you have in the Chronicles. Area books.
      A Paint Rock valley book for example. I bet a lot of your newsletters
      are already online. I would be happy to do OCR scanning on those too
      early for digital media. Think about it. David and I will retire before
      much longer and have some time to help you with production.

      Annette