Patterson family

  • john08201943
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2012
      I need help in finding information about my gggrandparents. Their names were Nathaniel Patterson and his wife Ann McCamy. They lived near Woodville, I believe. They had 8 kids,5 boys and 3 girls. My ggrandfather, born in 1825, was named Robert Steele Patterson. They migrated to Jackson County from Williamson County Tennessee about 1820. I would deeply appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.
      John Patterson.