Alexander Gilliland - Jackson County Chronicles

  • Elsinger Family
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 26, 2012
      Hi,

      Does anyone have access to back issues of the Jackson County
      Chronicles? I saw through PERSI that in Jul 1980, Vol. 1, Iss. 22 there
      was made reference to Alexander Gilliland. Is there someone that can
      tell me what this is about and give me a transcription?

      Thanks.

      LuAnn
      WI
    • clyde broadway
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 26, 2012
        There are bound copies of the Chronicles at the Scottsboro-Jackson Heritage Center on S. Houston Street in Scottsboro. It is two blocks from the square.
        They are open daily, M - F from 11:00am til 4:00pm
        Phone number 256  259  2122. But they WILL NOT do research for you or provide genealogical information over the phone. You have to GO THERE and do it yourself.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 26, 2012
          I live in Wisconsin. That won't work.

          LuAnn

          On 7/26/2012 4:52 PM, clyde broadway wrote:
          > There are bound copies of the Chronicles at the Scottsboro-Jackson Heritage Center on S. Houston Street in Scottsboro. It is two blocks from the square.
          > They are open daily, M - F from 11:00am til 4:00pm
          > Phone number 256 259 2122. But they WILL NOT do research for you or provide genealogical information over the phone. You have to GO THERE and do it yourself.

        • Elsinger Family
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 27, 2012
            Cindy from this list was very kind to send me a copy of the page.

            Thanks again Cindy.

            LuAnn

            On 7/26/2012 9:07 AM, Elsinger Family wrote:
            > Hi,
            >
            > Does anyone have access to back issues of the Jackson County
            > Chronicles? I saw through PERSI that in Jul 1980, Vol. 1, Iss. 22 there
            > was made reference to Alexander Gilliland. Is there someone that can
            > tell me what this is about and give me a transcription?
            >
            > Thanks.
            >
            > LuAnn
            > WI

          • delilah
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 27, 2012
              It could be in the Huntsville, Al., library if you will send to my e-mail the info you want
              delilah