Re: [jacksongenealogy] Digest Number 455

  • NL Greene
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2002
      I scanned Franklin Co cemetery book, Mt Carmal Cem , did not see Sam Jones
      but there are a lot of Jones buried there.

      good luck

      Lee
    • Jewel Casey
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 29, 2002
        No, he's buried in Mt. Carmel Cemetery in Bridgeport, Jackson County, AL. I
        got a note from Sam McDowell and Cindy Swaggler. Cindy found his
        information in Mt. Carmel Cemetery at Bridgeport. Thanks so very much to
        eveyone for their hellp on this.
        Jewel