Paint Rock River and Larkins Fork Baptist Church

  • blackcloud27030@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19 2:44 PM
      The churches associated/branches of this church were at Estill's Fork and Trenton. I believe these  churches were regular Baptist churches and not Primitive Baptists.

      Not going to get into a discussion on religion since that is one of our no-nos you can look the various denominations up on google, there are big differences.