Jackson Co. History

  • James and Barbara Dooley
    Message 1 of 34 , Jul 19, 2012
      I'm confused. Is this discussion about two different books? The title
      given is SOURCE: HISTORY OF JACKSON COUNTY, ALABAMA, by John Robert
      Kennamer, Sr.. So is there another book that is a church history? I'd
      like to buy one if it is a church history.

      Barbara Dooley

      At 11:32 PM 7/18/2012, you wrote:

      >Thanks. That would be a great help to a lot of us. Is it possible for us
      >to purchase a copy? Would love to have one
      >Jewel

    • James and Barbara Dooley
      Message 34 of 34 , Jul 23, 2012
        What a nice offer, Waynette. My email is jb.dooley100@....