Re: Unknown STUBBLEFIELD [GIVEN NAME ?] 1800'S JACKSON CO. AL

  • margaretmesserquick
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2012
      NANCY STUBBLEFIELD found in 1830-1840 Jackson Co AL HOH with right amount of children of the correct ages. We find Nancy Stubblefield's children's marriages 1840's Wilson Co TN. We find Nancy Stubblefield HOH with youngest two children [sons] 1850 Gibson co TN census.

      Who was the STUBBLEFIELD father/husband in this family?
      Many postings suggest that both Absolom & Nathaniel Stubblefield living in the Franklin Co TN & Jackson Co AL area in the 1830 & 1840 census were the brothers [or related] to our "Unknown Stubblefield"

      Our brick wall it seems.