Re: [jacksongenealogy] Familysearch/Mormon Records

  • cagle8185@aol.com
    Message 1 of 63 , Jun 26, 2012
      I agree, the info from the Mormon data said my gggrandfather is buried in Deer Head Cove in Dekab county. The fact is he was buried in Jackson County.

      The confusion comes from the Valentine Cagle I,II,III generations all named Valentine. They came from Warren County TN. and settled in the Larkin Fork area. Valentine I had a son named Henry and one named Valentine II. These two brothers named their sons Valentine. The two cousins were about the same age. Henry moved on south but Valentine II and III stayed in Larkin Fork.

      The Valentine buried in Deer Head Cove was the son of Henry. Valentine III is seen on record still in Jackson County in 1870's and was buried at Beech Grove in Francisco.

      Records show one thing but Mormon info and lack of detail has caused confusion in the Cagle Line.

      Bill Cagle

      Message 63 of 63 , Jul 14 6:44 AM
        Regarding your item 2, do you mean "share genome INFORMATION with me"? If so, maybe include the word "information" so no one misunderstands.