Re: Childress

  • quietholler.dana
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2012
      Thanks for finding that message- it answers my first question. Since I've already started this thread, I'm going to ask one more question re: Susanna Childress Bynum's possible father.

      Although I don't remember where I found this man (probably from Ancestry), I have a man named John Childress as Susanna's father. This man was born in North Carolina, fought in the Revolutionary War (as a teenager), applied for a Rev War pension, and died in Illinois. Does anyone have a clue if this is correct? There seems to be very little information on Susanna Childress. Thanks.