Re: [jacksongenealogy] Jacksongenealogy Group Home

  • Mark Klan
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 18, 2012

      Once you get to the folder, then scroll down to find the file named MegaCemJacksonAll_r03222009.txt, and follow Clay's instructions.

      Yahoo has the actual link to the file itself encoded such that it very lengthy. If you are logged in and your email software properly handles long links -- so that the entire address is underlined in your mailer -- you can use this:
      http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/kF7fTy0HVI7UQvb0bjOjH5SJWdvyy4GKW_OaukGK7h130D9gLOoDY_QSv0rUWsAVYgiKcdel95cHp3CeD3k6i5EFyQ/MegaCemJacksonAll_r03222009.txt

      Mark