Re: [jacksongenealogy] Alabama death certificate information

  • Jerry Triplett
    Message 1 of 63 , Jun 16, 2012
      Excellent, thank you. No, I do not have an 1820 census location, The first I have is 1830, A handwrtten statement from a grandson in 1921 says they came to Jackson in 1818. I did not know the county was created in Dec 1819 but that in itself would not seem to make the statement date of 1818 incorrect. Thanks for the interest.

      Message 63 of 63 , Jul 14, 2013
        Regarding your item 2, do you mean "share genome INFORMATION with me"? If so, maybe include the word "information" so no one misunderstands.