Re: HENSHAW REUNION

  • Bob Henshaw
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2012
      If I may, our Henshaw Reunion will be held on Saturday, July 7, starting at
      10:00 at Bob Jones Center in Woodville, AL. Most of the attendees are
      descendants, or relatives, of the original Henshaw/Hinshaws in Paint Rock
      Valley in early 1800's. We will have a covered dish luncheon, bring what
      you will, anyone interested is invited.

      Bob Henshaw

      bobh@...