FANNING REUNION

  • Jewel Casey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2012
      Hello

      If I may please let everyone know about our FANNING Reunion on Saturday
      July 14, 2012 being held at Tims Ford State Park, 570 Tims Ford Drive,
      Winchester, TN 37398. Covered dish lunch, food of your choice.
      Descendants of ANY surname married into the FANNING family is invited.
      Please help pass the word!We are researching any and all descendants of the
      FANNING families and
      this is one way to do it. So please bring your bibles, pictures charts,
      stories, etc to share with everyone.

      Contact me, Jewel D. Casey 931-455-5487 jcasey@...