Re: [jacksongenealogy] Alabama death certificate information

  • deb allen
    Message 1 of 63 , Jun 13, 2012
      i'm afraid this won't be much help but sometimes it's been the smallest clue for me that's helped me figure something out.  i went into ancestry.com and didn't find anything using 'one' as a first name.  i removed it and kept ruhama as a surname, giving 1803 as a birth year.  this is somewhat interesting to me.  though it never showed up as a surname there were 11 women in early nc records with the given name of ruhama who showed up; none in south carolina.  i have no idea if that is much of a clue, but i've had some luck in the past when checking through old probate records of neighbors, witnesses on documents etc.which eventually led to some unknown women on my own family tree.  so for what it's worth...  good luck!  deb

      Message 63 of 63 , Jul 14, 2013
        Regarding your item 2, do you mean "share genome INFORMATION with me"? If so, maybe include the word "information" so no one misunderstands.