Alabama DC

  • Jerry Triplett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2012
      Well, you just saved me $15.00. FamilySearch did not have a name. Thanks.

    • Charles McCutchen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2012
        Try the marriages?

        https://www.familysearch.org/search/collection/show#uri=http://www.familysearch.org/searchapi/search/collection/1674672

        Well, you just saved me $15.00. FamilySearch did not have a name. Thanks.