Alabama death certificate information

  • Jerry Triplett
    Message 1 of 63 , Jun 12 2:06 PM
      Greetings.

      I need a bit of help. I want to order a death certificate for a person that died in Jackson County in 1925. While I have an interest in the person's DC, I'm really trying to find his mother's full name. What do you you think are my chances of success? Worth $15.00?

      Thanks.

    • elevans1
      Message 63 of 63 , Jul 14, 2013
        Regarding your item 2, do you mean "share genome INFORMATION with me"? If so, maybe include the word "information" so no one misunderstands.