George Reed/Mary Ann Garner's son John b. 1876

  • blackcloud27030@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2012
      Jewel

      It is a death certificate for their son John (W.?) b. 21 Feb 1876 d. 14 Apr 1947 buried Clay Cem. Princeton that we are now looking for. John married Willie Sue (or Sue Willie) Robertson on 15 Feb 1899 Jackson Co. They are on the 1900/1910 Census living with George Reed and on the 1920/1930 living in Princeton, Jackson Co. AL

      We want to see if his mother Mary Ann Garner Reed's maiden name was listed on his death certificate.
      I have not been able to find one at familysearch.org or on ancestry's AL Death Index.

      The above info was taken from his WW1 Draft Card and his tombstone at Clay Cem listed at findagrave.