Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: George Reed/Mary Garner

  • Jewel Casey
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 7, 2012
      Clay, George Reed is found in 1870 Township 2, Range 4 living with his father Thomas Reed Houshehold 42-42
      Thomas Reed 80 KY
      George Reed 47 AL
      Mary 22 AL
      Thomas 18 AL
      Hannah 14 AL
      Robert 11 AL
      Susan 8 AL
      James 6 AL
      Ann 4 AL
      William Isabell 18 AL

      on the 1880 census
      daughter Mary 32
      Thomas is already gone
      Hannah is already gone
      Robert is already gone
      Susan C is 18
      James G. is 16
      Ann is 14
      George Reed has married to Mary Ann Garner 1870 and had
      Alabama age 6
      John age 4
      Thomas 92 father WD
      Harriet Garner 14 stepdaughter