Re: George Reed/Mary Garner

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 7, 2012
      That is a good thought, I have not looked for that. Also on my next trip to Scottsboro, I want to find the actual marriage certificate for Mary and George Reed because sometimes there is clue there, for example it might tell me where they were married.

      Bob

      --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, blackcloud27030@... wrote:

      > Bob
      >
      > Have you found Mary Ann and George Reed's son John's death certificate it may have her maiden name on it.
      >
      > Clay
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Jewel Casey
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 7, 2012
        Clay, George Reed is found in 1870 Township 2, Range 4 living with his father Thomas Reed Houshehold 42-42
        Thomas Reed 80 KY
        George Reed 47 AL
        Mary 22 AL
        Thomas 18 AL
        Hannah 14 AL
        Robert 11 AL
        Susan 8 AL
        James 6 AL
        Ann 4 AL
        William Isabell 18 AL

        on the 1880 census
        daughter Mary 32
        Thomas is already gone
        Hannah is already gone
        Robert is already gone
        Susan C is 18
        James G. is 16
        Ann is 14
        George Reed has married to Mary Ann Garner 1870 and had
        Alabama age 6
        John age 4
        Thomas 92 father WD
        Harriet Garner 14 stepdaughter