A Reminder

  • blackcloud27030@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 15, 2012
      No commercial, political or religious posts are allowed at jacksongenealogy and that includes adding them to your genealogy posts.

    • elevans1
      Message 2 of 3 , May 16, 2012
        Thank you! I haven't noticed any such posts, but I have a limited amount of time to dedicate to genealogy. So I really do appreciate everyone staying on topic with genealogy and not wasting my time with unrelated issues. Thank you for the reminder.

        --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, blackcloud27030@... wrote:

        > No commercial, political or religious posts are allowed at jacksongenealogy and that includes adding them to your genealogy posts.
        >
        > Clay

      • Pat
        Message 3 of 3 , May 16, 2012
          The Elleven side of my family immigrated to Texas in the early 1900s. Some moved to Chicago and California much later. Don't know of any in AL. My mom's side were Gilberts, who spent some time in Jackson county. GGrandfather married there in 1875.

          Best regards,

          Pat