Re: [jacksongenealogy] Boyd, Holder, Kirby

  • delilah
    Message 1 of 7 , May 15 8:56 AM
      If I gave you surnames, is it possible for you to look for those names while you are in Scottsboro?
      delilahevans

      Message 2 of 7 , May 15 9:50 AM
        Paul
        If you can I am looking for John and Elizabeth Boyd. The last place I
        found them living was Scottsboro Alabama in 1860. I would like to find out
        where our Ggrandfather Robert Boyd is buried. He died 1888 living
        in Bellefonte Alabama. That is a start. I am looking for the same Boyds
        that you are. Have you heard anything from Jim Boyd that lives in Frost
        Proof Florida. I hope nothing happened to him.
        Take Care
        Chuck

        __bigmanholder@..._ (mailto:_bigmanholder@...) _