Re: [jacksongenealogy] Boyd, Holder, Kirby

  • bigmanholder@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , May 15, 2012
      Of course, I simply became confused. I hope to be in Scottsboro in July. My
      intention is go through the obits in the Scottsboro papers. I had 3 hrs
      there two years ago-found material on my Holder Grandfather's death. Have you
      checked the papers for the Boyd's. Send me a list of items and maybe I can
      find them. Hope you are doing well.
      Paul Holder
      1331 Bend of the Bosque
      China Spring, Texas
      76633
      Hope you are well. Great to
      hear from you.

      Paul

      In a message dated 5/15/2012 7:45:24 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
      zrcb@... writes:

      Hi Paul
      This is your cuz Chuck from Justice Ill. If you will send me your
      snail mail address I will send you what I have on Richard Lawyer Dick
      Kirby.
      I think Arrabella was Tempie's aunt. The sisters were Dona,Tempie and
      Belle
      Boyd.
      Talk to you later
      Cuz Chuck

      In a message dated 5/14/2012 4:31:47 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
      _bigmanholder@..._ (mailto:bigmanholder@...) writes:

      Annette:
      I am a descendant of Arabella's sister Tempe Boyd. She married William
      Andrew Jackson Holder.
      If you could send any info on Richrad Kirby-I would appreciate it.I have a
      little info on homas And Clinton Kirby.

      Thanks
      Paul Holder

    • delilah
      Message 2 of 7 , May 15, 2012
        If I gave you surnames, is it possible for you to look for those names while you are in Scottsboro?
        delilahevans

        Message 3 of 7 , May 15, 2012
          Paul
          If you can I am looking for John and Elizabeth Boyd. The last place I
          found them living was Scottsboro Alabama in 1860. I would like to find out
          where our Ggrandfather Robert Boyd is buried. He died 1888 living
          in Bellefonte Alabama. That is a start. I am looking for the same Boyds
          that you are. Have you heard anything from Jim Boyd that lives in Frost
          Proof Florida. I hope nothing happened to him.
          Take Care
          Chuck